2. PERSONAL INFORMATION TYPES COLLECTED AT HOVERBOARDS GALORE
The personal information collected here may consist of the following:
- mailing address or street address;
- social media info;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- credit card or other payment info;
- information related to client surveys, promotions and questionnaires;
- your device type, I.P. address, geo-location, page view stats;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics,
- information related to your business or personal condition;
- promotional data and standard web log information;
- information regarding third parties; and
- any other information given by you to us through our website or our online mediums, or else required by us or given by you.
3.WAYS WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our ways of collecting information may include third parties from where you:
- contacted us;
- submit any of your forms online;
- communicate with us via phone, email, SMS, social media like LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook ;
- make an investment in our business or make an inquiry for prospective purchase in our business; or
we could collect information directly from our website. Analytics tools, cookies, and other similar tracking methods are being used to track and analyze how you use our website. If you do not want the information to be stored via cookies, you have the option to disable cookies in your browser.4. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and employ your personal information for the below-mentioned purposes:
- to give information or services to you;
- to give you information related to our contractors, consultants, employees, agents or other third parties for providing goods or services;
- for the purpose of record-keeping and administrative work;
- to comply with our lawful compliances, solve disagreements or impose our agreements with third parties;
- to perk up and optimize our customer experience and service offering;
- to send you reminders, admin messages, notices, security alerts, updates, and other information that you have asked for;
- to send you promotional and marketing offers and other information that you might be interested in and for direct marketing (as per Spam Act). For this purpose, we may leverage email, social media, SMS, or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You get options to opt-out of getting marketing communications from us by using the opt-out facility like you get an unsubscribe link;
- to consider an application of employment from you.
We may divulge your personal information to suppliers, cloud providers, and other related third parties situated in or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take logical steps to ensure that the recipient deals with such personal information in a way that meets our level and security guidelines.
We take steps to ensure your personal information is kept secure and confidential and is protected from unauthorized access or data breach. Our information technology systems are strong and multilayer password-protected, and we leverage a variety of technical and administrative measures to safeguard these systems. However, we do not take the security guaranty of your personal information.
7. ACCESS REQUEST OR PERSONAL INFORMATION CORRECTION
If you want to request access to the personal information we possess about you, you can contact us at the below mentioned contact details including your name and contact details. We may verify your identity before giving you your personal information. We may take a considerable amount of time for this as we have to follow reasonable steps for the whole procedure. In some cases, we may not be able to provide you with access to information due to valid reasons, which will be explained to you at that time.
If any personal information we have about you is incorrect, please contact us through the contact details mentioned below and the necessary steps will be taken to correct it.
If you have any complaints, please contact us with your name and contact details. We will look into your complaint quickly and act in response within a reasonable timeframe.
9. CONTACT US